Experience the three sides of Easter at Borgo Egnazia
You are invited to enjoy a one-of-a-kind blend of the three different faces of our Easter tradition: its deep spirituality, its ancient popular customs and Borgo Egnazia’s own unique experiences.
The price is per room in a double occupancy.
Valid for stays from
14 Apr 2017 to
16 Apr 2017
- Whistle-making workshop (2.30 pm)
- Passion scene in Alberobello, transfer included (8.30 pm)
- Holy Saturday table: our food traditions lunch (12.30 pm)
- “Canto all’uovo” (“Song to the egg”), transfer included (10 pm)
- Master Eggs (11 am)
- Easter Lunch (12.30 pm)
- Easter Monday traditional celebration in the Piazza (12.30 pm)